In this how to video, you will learn how to change hair color in a photo using GIMP. First, download and install the program. Open it and find the image you want to change. Next, zoom in to get a full view of the hair. Now you should go to the paths tool. Highlight all around the hair to select it. Once this is done, go to select and select From Path. Marching ants should go around the selection. Now, go to colors and select Color Balance. Adjust the color sliders to change the hair color. Once you are done, click okay to complete it. Go to select and select none to remove the selection. Now the hair color change is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades