This tutorial describes how to create a realistic graffiti effect in a program called GIMP. You must first make sure that you have the font "writers original" installed on your computer. If not, you must download it to create this graffiti effect. Simply open a brick background on GIMP and put whatever text you want to have. Enhance the text by creating multiple layers and create a multi-dimensional image by creating contrast among those layers. Lowering brightness opposite layers and changing font colors of respective layers create this effect. Finally, add splatter brushes to the text to make it realistic and save your work.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades