In this how-to video, you will learn how to remove the vocals on songs using Ableton. First, open the tracks you want to remove the vocals from. Go to utility and select the preset difference. Drag it to the audio track. This will remove vocals.
- Don't Miss: 6 Ways to Remove the Vocal Track from Any Song
The second way involves using a preset in the Eq Eight. Look in the filters and select Center Kill. This will also remove the vocals. Both options result in slightly different results. By watching this video, you will learn simple ways to remove vocals using Ableton. This will be useful for making remixes or learning songs on instruments.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades