In this video the instructor shows how to remove vocals in a audio using the Adobe Audition 3 software. He says that one cannot remove vocals 100 percent but just reduce them to a minimum compared to the rest of the sound. He shows you a sample track first which contains vocals.
- Don't Miss: 6 Ways to Remove the Vocal Track from Any Song
Now using the software he shows how to extract the central channels and shows about the other concepts of filtering the vocals in the audio. He shows various settings through which he tries to filter out the vocals. Finally he shows the audio with out the vocals where the vocals can only be heard as a faint sound in the background. This video shows how to remove vocals in a audio file using Adobe Audition software.
Note: The owner of this YouTube video recently made their video private, but it may be made available again at a later time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades