In this video, we learn how to create a modern bokeh effect in GIMP. First, start a new image and then change it to the size that you want. From here, click on the paint can and then fill your box up with a color. Then, create a new layer and name it "bokeh background". Click on this layer and then use the paintbrush tool to paint a small brush with color onto it. Start to paint on small dots and you will see that there are small tiny star like dots that start to appear. Then, fade these out using the effects toolbar. When you are finished, save this or add color as you would like, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades