Learn how to produce Roy Lichenstein style Pop Art from your photographs using GIMP image editing software.
This is based on several Photoshop tutorials, but is 'translated' for the Gimp, which doesn't have the 'new adjustment layers' or 'filters-sketch-halftone' options that the Photoshop tutorials rely on.
Handy shortcut keys:
ctrl+m = Merge all visible layers
[ = brush decrease size
] = brush increase size
p = paintbrush tool
shift+e = eraser tool
o = eye-dropper/colour picker tool
Remember to save your project as an .xcf file as you go along, in case you lose your work.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades