In this tutorial, we learn how to clone yourself in GIMP. First, open up GIMP on your computer and then open the picture where you want to clone yourself. After this, open the other picture where you want to copy yourself and right click to copy it. Now, create a new background layer for your main picture. Use the lasso tool to cut out one of yourself inside of a picture, then transition it into the main picture. Exit out of the other image, then start to edit the colors and opacity in the frame. After this, you should have an image that looks like there is really two of you, save it and then edit again when you want.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades