In this video tutorial, you will learn how to mount and unmount an .ISO, .bin and .cue image with daemon tools. This is useful because when you download a game, movie or an application, you usually get an .ISO, .bin or .cue file.
1. First you must search in Google "Daemon Tools" and download and then install.
2. Right click on daemon tools icon in the taskbar (near clock)
3. Go to Virtual CD/DVD-ROM - No Media - and mount image.
4. Find the file that you want to mount and double click on the file. Now the image is mounted! The image is in My Computer.
5. To unmount the image go to virtual CD/DVD-ROM - click to drive that you want to unmount and then click unmount.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades