In this tutorial, we learn how to make an image strip using FastStone Image Viewer. First, open up the images that you want to have inside the strip. Then, open up Fastone Image viewer and find the location of the images. From here, go to "create", then "image strip builder". This will bring up the builder window where you can add in the images you want to see on the strip. When finished, click on the "create" button. Now, the strip will come up on your computer in a new image and you will be finished1 You can edit further if you'd like if you want the size of the strip to be different.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades