In this tutorial, we learn how to create a Warhol effect in GIMP. First, you will need to take your image and open it up in GIMP. After this, you will need to resize this so that four of these fit into one square next to each other. From here, create a new layer and then layer it to size. After this, change the hue and saturation of the photos. Then, change the lightness and make it any color you like. Then, do the same for the other photos in different layers. Save this when finished, then you will have finished the Warhol effect!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades