Hulldo teaches you how to create your own headlines in GIMP. You start off with a new file and paint that a light brown. Make a selection on the file and create a new layer on top. Color that layer black and add Gaussian blur. Put that layer beneath so it will make a shadow on your selection. Create the start of a gradient or simply a Grey layer on the bottom of the headline. Then add your text with black color. You can duplicate these layers, reside the selection and change the text. You are done creating your own headlines in GIMP.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades