This video tutorial is in the Software category which will show you how to use Portable GIMP. It is an image editor packaged as a portable application, so you can carry your images and edit them on the go. You will need a pen drive for this. Do a Google search for "portable gimp' and download the free software from the first link and save it on the pen drive. Then you open it and install it on the pen drive and call it GIMP portable. You can now open the app, customize and use it. You can watch the video for further tips on customization.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades