In this video we learn how to create a Photoshop layout in GIMP. First, open up GIMP and then add a new tab. From here, you will open up the brushes tab and choose the brush that you want. After this, create the template size that you want for your page. Then, open up the preferences section and choose what you would like. Then, show the layer boundary on the page and fill it in with the color of your choice. Create toolboxes and add in the text that you would like. Use preferences whenever you want to change something, then save when you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades