In this video, we learn how to resize an image in MS Paint without losing resolution. First, you will go to the file menu and then open. From here, open up the photo you want to resize. After this, go the 'image' section on the toolbar and then click 'stretch and skew'. From here, change the vertical and horizontal stretches until you have the size of picture that you want! Continue to play with it until it's right and then save this over again. This should only take a few minutes and will keep your picture looking good and not stretched out or shrunk with the wrong pixels.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades