In this tutorial, we learn how to create amazing 3D text in GIMP. First, start a new image with the width and height that you want. From here, select the text editor and then type in your text. After this, change the font to what you want and then change the size and color as well. From here, you will duplicate the layer and then go to layer, and then filter. Select the map button and then map the object. Select the text and then show the preview to make sure it's what you want. Change the orientation until you have a design that you like and save to finish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades