In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to edit in storyboard mode in Corel Video Studio. The storyboard mode is an alternative view for the time line. To switch to storyboard mode, click on the film strip icon above the time line. Storyboard arranges your project by element. To add a new element or transition in storyboard mode, click on the Edit tab and select the element or transition that you want by dragging it to the storyboard. This video will benefit those viewers who use Corel Video Studio to create videos and would like to learn how to edit their videos in storyboard mode, rather than time line.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades