In this Software video tutorial you are going to learn how to change eye color in Corel Photo Paint X3 with masking. Select your picture and the 1st thing you will do is to create a mask around the eyes. Select the standard paint brush tool. Adjust the picture so that it is large enough and both the eyes are visible. Now press Alt and hold down to select the entire eye. Do the same for the other eye also. Then go to subtractive mode and fix the outer edges of the iris of the eyes. Now select 'new object', select the paint brush and fill in the selected area with the color that you want. Then change merge mode to soft eye and remove the mask. Now with the transparency slider adjust the color to your liking and it's done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades