In this software tutorial you will learn how to digitally ink a manga/anime character in Corel Painter. Learn how to scan a drawing into Photoshop then import it into Corel Painter and ink the outline of the character for a more dramatic and artistic look. Usually, after inking the line art, you will go back over and digitally color the character. The tutorial assumes that you are using Corel Painter with a Wacom or Cintiq tablet and is more about the principles of inking than the Corel tools.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades