In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to import media from devices in Corel Video Studio. Begin by connecting your mobile device to the computer. It can be any device with a memory card or hard drive. Open the program and click on the Capture tab. Click on the option, Import from Mobile Device and select the device that you want. Select the file(s) that you wish to import and click OK. The program will then import the media to your selection window. This video will benefit those viewers who create videos using Corel Video Studio and would like to learn how to import files that they have take on a mobile device to add into their videos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades