In this Software video you will see how to give someone a shave in GIMP. Learn spot removal, skin smoothening and a makeover or removing a 1 day beard. This is done using the Clone and the Healing tool. To use the Clone tool, select the tool from the right hand panel. Then to select the source skin color, you have to hold ctrl key down and click. Now when you apply it to the area you will get the same shade of the source color. So, you will need to select an area very close to the spot you are working on. Otherwise, there will be discoloration. In order to clean up beard, Healing tool is better. Select the tool and you can pick any part of the skin. Hold ctrl and click and apply it over the beard and you will give a nice shave without any discoloration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades