FreshLove8 teaches you how to draw a tiger in Microsoft Paint. Start with the thick pencil or paintbrush to first draw the whiskers and the nose. Connect this to the mouth that you will draw open, underneath. Continuing upwards you will draw pointed ovals for the eyes and then forehead. You can now start adding more details to the drawing, accentuating the contour. Draw the lines on the tiger's face and also add fur around it. Give it a menacing look and complete the head by adding ears. The body can be abstract, as the main piece will be its head.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades