This video opens up with a computer screen displaying the finished product of a smoke design as a wallpaper. Next the video switches to the program used to create the smoke design, using a plain white image. Next the screen is switched to another program with the text smoke displayed. Then he switches back to the program and pastes an image into the window containing smoke. He then pastes the text smoke into the image and distorts it a little, followed by changing the color darker. After that, he pastes another image of smoke into the picture. Next, he copy and pastes the text again into the picture and raises it to the center screen, then the image is finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades