In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to create an ISO image. Users will need to download the program, Ashampoo Burning Studio 6. Begin by going to the Google search engine and search for the program. Select the result from download.com. Click on Download Now and save the file. Double-click on the file and follow the instructions to install it. Then open the program and select Create/Burn Disc Images. Select the type of disc image that you would like. Then click on Add and select the file(s). Then click Next and follow through to save the file as a disc images. This video will benefit those viewers who have a file and would like to learn how to make it into an ISO image for disc use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades