This video shows the method to import digital media in Corel VideoStudio. Click on the 'Capture' tab once the program is open. There are four options available. Click on 'Import Digital Media'. Now a dialog box opens asking you for the location of the place where you would be importing files. Keep the disk with the file in your drive. Click on 'Import'. You are now asked the file you want to import. Select the file and click 'Import'. The import can take time depending on its size. After the importing is over, you can select the footage and drag it to the timeline. Now, you can continue with your project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades