In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to record voiceovers in Corel Video Studio. Begin by plugging your microphone into the computer and open the program. Click on the Audio tab and click on Record Voice under your audio media library. A dialog box will appear that allows you to test and adjust your microphone. Begin speaking into the microphone. If you can hear yourself and see the yellow bars move, then your microphone is working properly. Now click on Start to begin recording and click Stop once you have finished. This video will benefit those viewers who use Corel Video Studio and would like to learn how to record voiceovers in that program.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades