In this video we learn how to create advanced shadows in GIMP. First, create a new image that's 500x400. After this, create different layers on the page and use the shadow and gradient to create different colors. As you do this, you can you can add in a layer mask to create a deeper shadow inside the image. Use a larger brush to make the shadowing fuzzy and then use the shape tool to drag it out and make it larger. Practice playing with the different brushes and gradients and have fun creating something that is completely unique and all your own! Save this when finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades