In this video, the poster is teaching YouTube users how to use Daemon Tools mount games image files. That's very useful to many people that cannot burn ISOS or any other image files into a blank media (CD, DVD). With the tips provided by this video, anyone can use Daemon Tools to mount the image in a virtual CD/DVD drive. Daemon Tools is a Freeware program and you can download it at many websites on the internet.
Here's a little summary about the poster lessons.
1 – Start Daemon Tools.
2 – Right click on the start menu icon. Choose virtual cd/dvd.
3 – Choose Device 1 (this will create the virtual cd/dvd drive which you will mount your image).
3 – Choose "Mount Image" (browse the image you want to mount).
Finished! The image is mounted! Now you can install a game or a program simulating that you have their CD/DVD!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades