This video tutorial from toptenreviews presents how to import media from a hard drive into Corel Video Studio library.First you need to start the application.From top menu click on Capture tab. Normally you would select one of the four options to capture media: Capture video, DV quick scan, Import digital media, Import from mobile device.These options are below the library. But in this case you will need to click on the folder icon above the library.This action will bring up a dialogue box where you can navigate your hard drive and find media file you want to import.Once you've selected the file or files click Open.Depending on media size it make take some time to import it.Once it's imported you can find it in your media library. Select imported file from your library. Now click Edit tab from top menu. It will be opened in timeline window and you can continue working on your project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades