In this video, we learn how to remove body fat or stretch marks in GIMP. First, go to filters, then distort, then warp. When you are in this window, you will be able to see all the different distortions that you can do. To help you remove the fat, use the "move" tool and a proper sized brush. Now, press on the stomach and slowly press down on it until you see the part of the body start to become smaller. Don't do it too quickly, or the picture will look fake. When finished, save your new picture and enjoy a new look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades