In order to add additional buttons to your Thunderbird Tool Bar, you will need an add-on called "Custom Buttons". It will allow you to add additional buttons to your tool bar. You will need to give instructions for the buttons, which you will use Java Script in order to set it up. Otherwise, the button will not have a function. When you have loaded Custom Buttons, you should select "Add New Button". You will need to give it a name and an image. You can set up any function that you would like to use: for example, you can create a button to empty trash, which will save you keystrokes and/or mouse clicks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades