In this tutorial, we learn how to install plug-ins on a Joomla website. First, download the AllVideos plug-in through extensions.joomla.org. To upload, go to the extension manager and then enable to plug-in. Now, go to extensions, then plug-in manager. Once here, you will have access to all your plug-ins. From here, you can control which ones you want enabled and disabled. After you do this, you will be able to use the plug-in that you just uploaded to your website. Do this with all the different plug-ins you would like and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades