Looking for the fastest and easiest way to download videos from YouTube, Facebook, MTV, Vevo, and other sites? If so, read this guide. Freemake Video Downloader 2.1 offers a brand new mode to get web videos offline in a single click!
Step 1 Get Freemake Video Downloader
Download Free Video Downloader from Freemake. Install and launch the program.
Step 2 Activate One-Click Download Mode
Enable the one-click mode in the upper right-hand corner of the main window. Establish batch settings for input video quality (Optimal parameters/Best quality/Minimal Size), action (Download/Extract/Convert), and your destination.
Step 3 Paste the Video URL
Copy the link of the video you want to download and click on the "Paste URL" button. The downloading process will begin automatically.
Step 4 Enjoy Watching Videos Offline
Wait a little bit, until the videos are being downloaded to your PC. Then, enjoy watching them offline!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades