Ali440134 demonstrates how to make a bootable ISO image or a CD / DVD disk. Making a bootable ISO disk is easy and requires just a few simple steps to complete. First, use the Magic ISO program to make the disk. Open Magic ISO and click your desired file. Then, click the open button. Your Magic ISO panel should then say Bootable which means that you can make a bootable disk. Next click tools and under the tools drop down menu click the burn CD / DVD with ISO option. Then, select your file and click open. Select a speed from the drop down menu choices on the next file and then burn the disk.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades