In this tutorial, we learn how to reduce noise in RAW Therapee. First, open up your photo in the software that you want to reduce the noise on. Then, open up the detailed view of the photo and click on then click on the detail button. Through here, you can sharpen the image or you can change the noise reduction for the color and luminance. Click on the drop down menu for the luminance and then enable to checked section. Then, move the edge tolerance to its maximum to see the full effect on the picture. Do this for the color noise as well, to make the photo turn out just how you'd like it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades