In this tutorial, we learn how to draw an eye in GIMP. First, open up the GIMP software and set up a circle, then color it dark blue. Next, add in light to the middle of the eye, so it looks like a light is shining onto it. After this, make a small circle in the middle of the eye, coloring it black. When done with this, create a new layer and then add brightness to the pupil of the eye. Continue to play around with the contrast and colors of the eye, so it looks more realistic and life like. When finished, save and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades