In this tutorial, we learn how to enhance the color of your lips and eyes with GIMP. To change the eyes, use the ellipse tool to highlight each individual eye, then change the contrast of the eye as well as the color and highlights. Do this for both eyes, then save. To change the lips, use the lasso tool to highlight the outside and inside of the lips, then go to "select", "from path", and then change the color balance as you did on the eyes. Change it until it's the desired color you want, then change the contrast if you prefer. When finished, save your photo and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades