Stevmay09 will be teaching you how to digitally modify your eye color for free using GIMP. First you need to zoom in on the eyeball then click on the free select tool. Then start on the corner of the eye and make your way around the entire eye. Once you have the area around the eye selected you need to create a new layer. Make sure its filled with transparency then select the color you would like the eye to be. Then get the paint brush tool and select the icon shown then increase the scale and decrease the opacity to about 70. You may need to adjust the scale until the eye looks correct. Then once you've colored the eye you need to select the eraser tool and make the scale about the size of the center of the eye, then erase it until it looks correct.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades