In this video from AppleGenius0921 we learn how to enable a Live/Hotmail account on the Mail application on a Mac. Open Mail. In full name put your full name. Type in your email address and password and continue. Leave the account type on POP and name the description what you'd like. The incoming mail server is pop3.live.com. Type in your live.come username with @live.com in it! Click Continue. The outgoing mail server should be smtp.live.com. Check use only this server and check use authentication. Click Continue and it will check the connection. Now you are all set to use Mail with your Live and hotmail accounts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades