POP3 stands for Post Office Protocol, a way in which you receive mail on the internet, paralleling how mail is received in your mailbox. To set up your POP3 for Outlook, go to tools, click ‚Äúview or change existing e-mail accounts‚Äô and press next. You‚Äôll be able to see a list of your current email accounts that you can change or remove. When you select an email and press change, you‚Äôll be able to see the account in detail: the email address, the POP3 and SMTP server information, and the username displayed to viewers. When you click next, you‚Äôll be back to your list of email accounts. You can list one of your emails as the default where when you send an email from Outlook, that will be the email that is automatically used.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades