In this tutorial, we learn how to configure Outlook 2007 to work with Gmail. First, go to the start menu and then open up Outlook. From here, go to tools and then options. After this, go to the mail setup tab and then click e-mail accounts. Then, click on "new" and then next. Enter in your information in the blank boxes on the screen. Then, enter in your e-mail address and make sure the server is not checked on this screen. From here, you will continue to go through the wizard until it's completed and your e-mail will be configured!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades