Whether you own a business or work for a company, you probably send out millions of emails every day corresponding with clients, PR, and whoever else you have to deal with. It's hard enough making sure you get around to all of them, but what's more is that even after you've finished composing the message you have to add your name, company name, phone, etc.
Save time (and your sanity) by creating a signature with your image attached to it, which will be sent out at the bottom of each email. Check out this video to learn how to do it in Windows Live Mail.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades