In this tutorial, we learn how to make stencils in GIMP. Start with heads or faces if you are new to this. Then, use the rectangle tool to select the head. Then, go to image and fir canvas to selection. Now, remove the background by using the background tool. Once finished, go to colors, then threshold. The image should turn black and white. Turn the dial to the right, then turn it to the left to make it lighter and darker. Find the spot to where it shows detail but it's not distorted, then hit "ok". Now you can use this as your stencil, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades