This video shows how to make a screen capture program in Visual basic. The first step to create a screen capture is to open a new project and open a new form window. The second step is to create to temples for either saving or capturing the picture you choose to select. The third step involves following the code structure given by the instructor to enable the correct function for the save or capture button options. The final step is to open the project as a finished work with the correct coding inserted as given by the instructor. The very last step is to save the project as a Bmp so that you can use it as needed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades