In this video from AppleGenius0921 we learn how to create a free .mac account and AIM account to use with iChat. Go to iChat and go to Preferences. Click the plus sign in to bottom left. An account setup window will pop up. Click get an ichat account. It will redirect you to apple's site where you can create an apple ID. After you complete that step, go to the plus button again, and set up your new .Mac account that you just created within ichat. Now to make an AIM account, go to aim.com. Click get a screen name in the top right corner. A plus sign to getting an AIM account is that you can use it on Windows and also on all mobile devices. You also get an email account with this as well. To create your AIM account, follow the steps on the website. Then go back to ichat and follow the same steps you did as before, but this time go to AIM account from the drop down menu.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades