In this tutorial, we learn how to add a title in Pinnacle Studio. First, click drag and drop your movie into the movie screen and then click on the "edit" tab. Now go to the left hand side and click on the "text" button. Go for a standard title, or whichever you prefer and click and drag that into the video screen. It will now be in front of your video. Double click the video screen and then edit the text to say what you would like. Next, click out of this and add a transition from the right hand side, whichever transition you prefer. When finished, save this and you will have a title for your movie in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades