In this how to video, you will learn how to set up Outlook Express for Gmail. This is useful if you want to use the program to access your email. First, log in to your Gmail account and go to settings. Next, go to Forwarding and Pop and select Enable Pop for all Mail. Save this and then go to Forwarding and Pop. From here, select Outlook Express. Click Run the Auto-configuration Tool. From here, you must save a file and open it. Once it is open, type in your account information. Press configure to complete it and then select finish. Now, open Outlook Express. Enter your email information to access your email from the program. You can now use Outlook Express for Gmail.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades