Mobile Me will allow you to access your home Mac computer from another computer, using Back To My Mac. In order to use this, you will have to sign up for a Mobile Me account. You will have to sign up, using both computers or all of the computers that you hope to connect. Sign up under System Preferences. Turn on Sharing: both screen and file sharing. You will need a compatible router. Under shared devices, it will list all of the computers that are being shared. If you are having problems getting this to work, there is some troubleshooting help available at troubleshooting:support.apple.com/kb/HT1109.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades