Created by Houdini Product Specialist Stephen Tucker, this crash course series focuses on the concept of Smooth Particle Hydronamics and how they work within Houdini. The following videos on Particle Fluids continue working with fluid dynamics in Houdini 9.5 and assume that the viewer is relatively familiar with how dynamic simulations work, or have been following along through the series. The basics are still covered including creating water from an object but also include more conceptual simulations such as filling a glass with water and mixing different colors in your liquids.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades