Find out the best ways to use the creep swab in Houdini. An architect in New York came up with a very clever means of distributing various shapes onto a surface using a creep swab. So, if you want to know how it's done, watch this two-part video, which focuses on using the creep tool in conjunction with copy stamping to achieve some unique results in Houdini 9.
Videos in this series:
1. Creep Copy Stamp - Part 1 - [43MB QT - 14 Mins.]
2. Creep Copy Stamp - Part 2 - [58MB QT - 19 Mins.]
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades