In the following lessons you will learn some essential tools and techniques for working with muscles in Houdini. In the first lesson, you will learn how to rig up a simple muscle arm using Houdini's Muscle tool. The Muscle tool uses meta-balls to capture your character's skin with realistic muscle/skin interaction.
In the second lesson, you will learn how to capture geometry to the muscles using the Meta-capture tool. You will then set up the muscle properties to enhance the deformation and address volume preservation.
Character animation and rig development in Houdini will be much easier once you learn how to build muscles from this tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades